&Random Knights&
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This World Ends Without You

3 posters

Go down

This World Ends Without You Empty This World Ends Without You

Post by DreamEndFlower Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:50 am

We were dead. What else could we be? We were burnt to a crisp. I felt my lifeforce or whatever fade into nothing. Am I in Heaven? No, probably not. They always said it was a white room, not a black one. But how would they know anyway?
As I contemplated this, the black void started taking shape. It looked the way you would expect any generic office building waiting room to look like, except everything was varying shades of black slowly and flowingly changing into whatever color they were supposed to be. But something more interesting happened: A guy with bat-ish, tattoo-like wings walked in!
"Welcome to the Shibuya River," he said in a No-I'm-always-this-casual-with-guests-ma'am voice. He kinda pulled you in, you know...like those charismatic guys at school not even the outcasts can dislike with reason. I wont bother describing his outfit because he's going to look a bit different the next time we see him for the rest of the story.
"Congrats on dying," he joked, "because now you get the wonderful pleasure of playing the Reapers' Game. Yeah, it's real. How Moo is that? You really do get to play for a chance to wake up from that coma, beat that cancer, or recover from that fire when you die. And you really only have to stay alive for seven days to get back at Death!"
"Technically," he continued, "you start playing the Game before you die, and it determines if you survive however you "die" or not. We had to make some deals in order to put in place enough time nexuses for that."
"Anyway, you don't have to play if you don't want to. You could always...pass on...I understand that life isn't for everyone, and I respect that."
"No," I answered. I would not give up this chance! "No? Good. I'll be waiting...."
And with that, well...There well, wasn't anything after that. Like sleep. According to my cell phone, there had been absolutely nothing for quite a while...

Last edited by DreamEndFlower on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : W00T Chapter finnished at short notice! I could have done better, but I went into this without any real plan of action.)
DreamEndFlower
DreamEndFlower

Bang : 9196
Karmaque : 9001

&1340&
TAG: Tsundere Mage-sassin
Style: Exploitist

Back to top Go down

This World Ends Without You Empty Re: This World Ends Without You

Post by LinkThePhantom Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Pretty good for what you has here.
When will there be moar though?
LinkThePhantom
LinkThePhantom
Admin

Bang : 36091
Karmaque : 36001

&1340&
TAG: Phantom Cat of Grand Guignol
Style: Balanced

https://randomknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [l|ISavageI|l] Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 pm

omg i love this game! Post another chapter soon ok?
[l|ISavageI|l]
[l|ISavageI|l]

Bang : -901
Karmaque : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamEndFlower Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:48 pm

W00T First chapter complete!
DreamEndFlower
DreamEndFlower

Bang : 9196
Karmaque : 9001